During November 2018 a number of Special Event Stations will be activated during the EUDXF activity month. By working these stations points can be collected for various levels of the award.
The award will be available in 4 different classes:
- Bronze: 10 QSO’s with at least 3 different special 32EUDXF stations
- Silver: 15 QSO’s with at least 4 different special 32EUDXF stations
- Gold: 20 QSO’s with at least 5 different special 32EUDXF stations
- Platinum: 30 QSO’s with all activated 32EUDXF stations.
- At least one QSO should be made with every 32EUDXF station
Please note that working the same station on the same band in the same mode is considered a dupe QSO and will not count for the award.
Any other combination counts as a valid QSO.
The award will be available for free in an digital format.
A printed award will be made available against cost of 10 Euro/Dollar.
Valid stations for the award:
DL32EUDXF - OE32EUDXF - OR32EUDXF - PA32EUDXF PB32EUDXF - PC32EUDXF - PD32EUDXF - PE32EUDXF PF32EUDXF - PG32EUDXF - PH32EUDXF - PI32EUDXF .
(Subject to change as more SeS callsigns are not yet confirmed)
How to obtain this award?
Send a log extract showing the qso’s made to Alex PA1AW, the award manager.
The awards will be issued starting December 2018 after completion of the 2018 activity month.